Would you like a chance to play with some Oakshott fabrics? Well this month, we are offering a Fat Quarter bundle of my choice of twelve of the new fifty-six colourshott shot cottons which Oakshott are currently having shipped over from India from their new weavers. Heavier, wider and posibly more irridescent than their previous colourshotts, these will become available in the new year.
- Leave a comment letting me know what you would make with these fabrics.
- Be specific about your idea. We won't pick someone who says "I want to make a quilt" but might pick someone who says "I have in mind a quilt with ohio star blocks and I would mix the Oakshotts with low volume text prints".
- Bear in mind in your proposal that we are offering a Fat Quarter bundle this month so will be unlikely to pick someone who wants to make something very small.
- After a few days, we will pick our favourite project suggestion and one person will be sent the bundle.
- All we ask of you is that you write a guest post for this blog containing photos of the finished item and a tutorial showing us how you made it within one month of receipt of the Oakshotts.