Quilt Sale this morning

Heads up that I will be selling a large-ish pile of beautiful (she says modestly) quilts this morning both here and on Instagram - because winter is coming  The price will include UK shipping and there will be a surcharge for shipping to Europe of £15, US of £25 and ROW of £30.  The quilt will be sold to the first person who:
(i)      comments on the blog with a valid email address;
(ii)     comments on the IG post with a valid email address; or
(iii)    emails me.


Payment to my paypal lilysquilts@gmail.com within 24 hours unless agreed otherwise with me or the quilt will go back on sale.  I will start the sale at 10am simultaneously on IG and here.  Feel free to ask for more information / particulars on any quilt.  All are made with quilting shop quality cottons, backed with beautiful quilt backs (and again I can give you more information on the backing for each quilt if requested), filled with quilting shop quality wadding and pieced and quilted with Aurifil thread.

Comments